I had the distinct honor of being featured as a “Success Story” in Oxygen Magazine August 2016 edition. I’m so very excited to be able to share my journey on a national level, as it is my passion to bring hope & inspiration to those who also struggle with Binge Eating Disorder.
These are 5 nuggets of advice, as seen in the article, that I recommend to anyone who has the desire for permanent weight loss.
- Don’t fall for shortcuts – weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint!
- Take it one meal at a time, one day at a time.
- Focus on non-scale victories. (IE: Clothes fit looser, or you have increased your weights in the gym.)
- Eat food you love; if you don’t love fish, don’t eat fish!
- Find a plan you can follow that is realistic for you and your lifestyle.
Love and Light,